- Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fashion, Passion & Cushion


1. Someday, when I can finally own a house, I would install a swing like this on my porch. Perfect for an afternoon nap or a place to read books or simply relax.

2. I am not a tattoo fan, but when I saw this inked on a certain model's neck, I was fascinated! It was 8 years ago, I was watching Fashion TV at home when they featured this cool model. Yesterday I  remembered the tattoo and I Googled it, "model with a float tattoo on neck". ;)

3. An easy DIY project you can make that will spice up your old plain bookmarks.

4. Here's a cute way to re-cycle empty matchboxes. I can't understand the language but you know what to do. ;)

5. People share touching stories from photographs then and now. I swear, they made me cry.

6. It said, "Wear me". These classy sandals sure knows how to show off without being too loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment