- Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mashable & Magic Wands


1. For less fortunate people like me who can't afford to go to the Harry Potter universe in the UK (right now!), here's Google's gift to us. They've added Diagon Alley to their street view collection. Come, lezgo!

2. When it comes to boots, I'd always prefer solid colored leathers. This floral pair made me reconsider.

3. Do you doodle? Do you? I do! I do! I stumbled upon Mashable the other day and found this article that made me grab my tablet and doodle some doodle.

4. Hal Lasko, a 97-year-old man draws using MS Paint, hence he's called The Pixel Painter. I can't even draw neatly with MS Paint. Did I mention he's partially blind? See his works.

5. Dress up your instagram account with this trick!

6. Bored of the same old Lorem Ipsum text? Try these cool ( and yummy! )Lorem Ipsum generators!

No comments:

Post a Comment