- Tuesday, January 14, 2014

MOTD : Eat



While I do not agree with this quotation - that I remember hearing from the movie The Internship, but turns out they just quoted it from Friends - I still posted it anyway. Why? Because I want to counter it. Because I'm a warrior of Food.

Who doesn't love to eat? Who doesn't love to eat???

I wouldn't raise a hand even if you bribe me with shoes.

So why post it? (Srsly, again?) Fine. Like the purpose of these MOTD (Muse Of The Day) posts, to reflect. I, being a happy eater, the ultimate finisher-of-everything-on-the-plate, couldn't simply ditch my favorite past time, eating. BUT, the quote makes it sound like eating is not good if you want to keep a body acceptable to the world. As a counter attack to that "near-to-being-a-racist" quote, look up the word exercise please. FYI, it does exist. Promise. If you can't find it, only then I can allow you to tell me reasons why I can't indulge in a serving of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce or a plate of cheesy twice-baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment