- Friday, October 9, 2015

Where is Atlantis?


Atlantis Dive Resorts and Liveaboards - Puerto Galera
Our private terrace.

* A loooooooong overdue post. ;)

A week before his birthday, Rhod has been hunting for beach resorts near Manila where we can celebrate and unwind. Well he did found one and asked me to check if reviews were okay. I was secretly happy back then that the reviews were not good because I really don’t want to go beaching. Then he remember a friend from the Running community who owns a resort in Puerto Galera and booked right away. Wait, what?? No, this can’t be happening! Many of you might be wondering why I’m making this beach getaway sound like a disaster. As lame as my excuse might sound to you, I don’t want to get a tan because it doesn’t look good on me. A girl has her priorities too! Besides, I can’t stand the sticky hot breeze. Oh, and to add, my body curves has long since left me, so nope, if you would excuse me.

What happened then? The following lovely photos are proofs that I lost the battle.








If this is the consequence of losing a fight, I am glad and thankful that I lost. Oh yeah! I am a proud loser!

This post doesn't technically gave justice to the beauty of Galera white beach, cause this one's actually for Atlantis. But just hang on. I'll do a separate post about the beach, but nope, not soon. ;)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Continue the good work and people will continue to come to your blog! I have been updating my blogs, as well. Tapered fit jeans 

    ReplyDelete